Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Samsung Let's App, how has the initiative gone to promote app development in Italy
#1

Samsung Let&#39 s App, com&#39 è andata l&#39 iniziativa per promuovere lo sviluppo di app in Italia : Samsung Let's App, how has the initiative gone to promote app development in Italy
Italy and Italy Interested in digital development. We will pass Samsung's list of applications, organized in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, which have responded more than 30 million users of which 23,000 have actively participated in the e-learning platform for training and application development by The students of the Italian secondary schools. And Egrave There was also a special interest in the south, in Campania, Puglia and Sicily, between the pi and ugrave regions Active. Only Campania and Egrave The region that has capitalized on the increase in the number of subscribers, followed by Lombardy. Announced in November 2016 and dedicated to all students of Italian high school degree, to let the application and egrave It was a mentoring program for the approach to the new technologies by the young people. Italian students were able to take advantage of an e-learning platform where they have acquired the basics of programming, making the environment a lever of development of MIT App Inventor to build an application for Android smartphones. The course is developed in 4 phases and 10 different modules for a duration of approximately 10 hours between theory, practice and final test. At the end of the trail, all students were invited to submit a work project, with the first five that were selected for presentation in the Samsung District of Milan on May 30. In total, 21,541 students and 1,502 teachers attended a total of nearly 6,000 courses completed by Champion. Application Vamos, or members who managed to complete the whole course with its modules 23. The initiative has also given rise to a 551 project , What and egrave GI application & aggravated Established or establishing. Lets 'App The project is part of the IO STUDIO program designed to introduce students to the world of mobile applications. The project included an online training course that offered the possibility and worsened Acquire capacity and worsen Essential in the development of applications for the Android world. Members of all parts of Italy (although Trentino Alto Adige and Aosta Valley reached 50 and 23 total registrations), were mostly young men, with 70% of the children and the remaining 30% of the girls . The proportion and egrave Remained unchanged between the participants of the final selection and Inter
Reply

Important Note..!

If you are not satisfied with above reply ,..Please

ASK HERE

So that we will collect data for you and will made reply to the request....OR try below "QUICK REPLY" box to add a reply to this page
Popular Searches: how to open an lg smartphone, lg smart phone how to clear the cache, android application development tutorial 60, how much does an lg smart phone cost, is the lg xpression a smartphone, lenovo smartphone in the range of 8000, lg smart phone how to,

[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Samsung Electronics : inks sports deals for VR sibyl rosalind 0 78 06-01-2017, 05:11 AM
Last Post: sibyl rosalind
  Samsung Push Service 1.8.02 isidro mirabel 0 73 06-01-2017, 05:07 AM
Last Post: isidro mirabel
  Samsung shows off a new VR display with 3.5x more pixels ethelyn stacy 0 71 06-01-2017, 02:59 AM
Last Post: ethelyn stacy
  Samsung Gear Fit 2 update boosts heart rate and exercise tracking capabilities haskel tessy 0 60 06-01-2017, 02:55 AM
Last Post: haskel tessy
  Samsung FlexWash sibyl rosalind 0 67 06-01-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: sibyl rosalind
  Samsung set to launch Bixby Voice in the US next month hermione haleigh 0 65 05-31-2017, 10:31 PM
Last Post: hermione haleigh
  Oculus adds Chromecast support to the Samsung Gear VR headset, letting users montague aron 0 63 05-31-2017, 08:23 PM
Last Post: montague aron
  Samsung ​Electronics targets 80 key districts to push sales sibyl rosalind 0 56 05-31-2017, 08:19 PM
Last Post: sibyl rosalind
  Samsung MU7000 Review sibyl rosalind 0 63 05-31-2017, 06:23 PM
Last Post: sibyl rosalind
  Samsung equips new Notebook 9 Pro with built-in S Pen sibyl rosalind 0 53 05-31-2017, 06:07 PM
Last Post: sibyl rosalind

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)